LF: IAN GI8AYZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: IAN GI8AYZ
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:44:07 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Ian.
That is an elaborate antenna in your garden and it worked well. Your signal was up there with the best and DX into the bargain hi. Sri to hear that you are going QRT, but I understand the reasons. It looks like activity from all of Ireland has ceased. The two EI stns and PDN have gone as well. I suppose I will have to take my rig every time that I go across. there and get cracking and renew my EI2AE callsign and pop across to Monaghan just down the road from Tullywiggan bridge.
73 and hpe the health improves.
de Mal/G3KEV/Scarboro