LF: Key in QRS??

To: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Key in QRS??
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:16:57 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear Rik,

I for a field/DXpedition conditions should carry an external electronic key
or ordinary key for realization CW QSOs. Such external key to me should be
connected to TX.

It would be convenient to have a key(from PC's keyboard) in QRS.
A keyboard's key in the program have all contest-programs.
Hot  key  is  standart:  ALT-K for enable/disable keyboard CW mode and
open/close small window, and ALT-V for set(Vary) CW speed.
All external connections PC - TX already are in PC(QRS)- TX

Whether probably such to add internal keyboard's key in next QRS's
versions and under same interface (as for QRSS) via COM/LPT?

TNX for QRS!

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru

P.S. Do you received my special QSL-card?