Re: LF: Re: TA test PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: TA test PA0SE
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:50:54 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear John,

Though the traces on the screen shots are not too clear I am convinced it is my signal, especially as the frequency tallies with Markus' measurement and there being no other participant on that frequency.
Many thanks John!

Also thanks to KL1X and VO1NA for reporting on my signal.

I am happy that with my small power of 140mW and a moderate aerial I came across.

There were more amateurs who made it over the pond for the first time and I congratulate them all.

I am also grateful to:

* DF6NM for making accurate and high resolution frequency measurements.

*  PA0LQ who lent me his robust valved 300 watt transmitter. At my request Harry even modified his TX so that instead from the internal free running VFO I could drive the transmitter from the W & G SPM12/PS-12 combo at twenty times the transmit frequency.

* I2PHD and ON7YD for writing the receive and transmit software that make these TA tests possible.

73, Dick, PA0SE