LF: Re: Timing GPS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Timing GPS
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:11:06 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dave Brown wrote:

Just a 'heads-up' for those interested in the topic of GPS DOs-(Disciplined
Oscillators)
as so far there hasn't been much publicity about this avenue of
attack-other than in the EME crowd.

http://gref.cfn.ist.utl.pt/cupido/reflock.html

I had seen in the past those pages, and they are quite interesting indeed.
From my purely personal perspective however, I find myself much more at my ease in programming i.e. an AVR AT90S4433 or a PIC than an ALTERA device EPM3064ATC44-4,
but I am sure for someone else the contrary is true.

73  Alberto  I2PHD