LF: XDW OFf

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: XDW OFf
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:26:37 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>

With the ever changing weather in Anchorage I see the TX has tripped and will probably not come back on until manually reset. This was a concern due to new heavy snow but moreover from fluctuating power in the area. A hardpower will not reset and Im guessing from the diagnositcs is that is what has happened and isnt SWR related....

Im in Europe now (just arrived in London) - so the beacon will be off until we return from the UK - tbc.

Sorry

- the receivers are still operational - and it continues to display multiple rx LF screen captures to the web site.

Laurence

KL1X
WD2XDW

Shop online for kids toys by age group, price range, and toy category at MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com