Re: LF: Re: QRSS by PA0SE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: QRSS by PA0SE
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:11:57 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PA0SE

Tnx to Alan and Jim for their comments.

I intend to do so beaconing and as a compromise will use QRSS10.  I will try to stick to 135.922kHz, the frequency K1LX is monitoring (hope the receiver is on during his stay in London).
I will start at 2200 UTC on Saturday and perhaps continue till 0800 UTC on Sunday.

I can check the frequency with a counter having 1 Hz resolution at ten times the transmit frequency. But It is unrealistic to expect I can  maintain  frequency to that accuracy, especially during sleeping time.
Text will be PA0SE repeated.
Keeping my fingers crossed....

73, Dick, PA0SE