Re: LF: Field strength of PA0SE and DCF39

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Field strength of PA0SE and DCF39
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 16:44:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dick Rollema schrieb:

When measuring FS I always measure the FS of DCF39 as well.

This morning  I found FS = 1.29mV/m in the countryside. This is remarkably
 low.
On 12 April 2000 I found 1.93mV/m
On 4 December 2003 it was 2.13mV/m.

But when I measured FS in the afternoon in the shack it was back at 2.13 mV/m again. (On an earlier occasion I have found that FS of DCF39 in the shack does not differ from what I measure in the open country, which is rather remarkable.)
So it seems DCF39 suffered a temporary power reduction this morning.

73, Dick, PA0SE

Hi Dick es group,

DCF83 I measured on 05.12.2003 with FS measuring equipment of the RegTP
as follows:
1509 UTC 7,77mV/m
1510     6,92
1511     6,84
1512     6,94
1513     7,52
guess the pwr is intentionally changing depending on amount and kind of traffic.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx