Re: LF: RE: CHECK

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: CHECK
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:14:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
James Moritz schrieb:
Dear Uwe, LF Group,

The calculations look OK to me - the results seem to be in line with
other measurements. The ERP calculated from FS measurements is about
0.8dB below the value calculated from antenna current and Rrad; this is
also normal. I would be interested to know the "environment" of your
antenna, ie. is it in an urban or rural QTH, are there many trees, etc?

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Dear Jim,
tks for the comment. pse see

http://www.qsl.net/dj8wx/arrangementofaerials.htm

first an second image.

Between QTH DJ8WX and QTH RegTP monitoring station (1,7km) where the FS measurements have been made are meadows and pieces of wood (80%wood en toto). Topography: Ground of my aerials 3m above NN (moor) and of the monitoring station 34m above NN (glazial dune sand).

meanwhile I updated the site PWR.htm .

Best regards

Uwe/dj8wx