LF: MARINE ROPE/INSULATORS

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: MARINE ROPE/INSULATORS
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:42:55 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
    Hi All
There has been a lot of requests for info about the rope and insulators that I use. The reels of rope contain about 200 plus metres but there is no material specification, again the CRAB POT SPINNERS do not have any material info.
My QTH is only about 2 miles from the sea and the rope and spinners/insulators have never given any trouble. They are used in the marine/fishing industry by sea going ships and are very rubust in a hostile sea water environment.
Any of the POLY **** components that I have encountered eg rope, spinners used by the marine industry are waterproof.
I  would expect that these items are available world wide around Ports, Docks and Marine establishments.
Good hunting
de Mal/G3KEV