LF: 135.9xx kHz Report from NC

To: "RSGB LF" <[email protected]>, "lowfer" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 135.9xx kHz Report from NC
From: "Dexter McIntyre W4DEX" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:56:35 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
CT1DRP was again coming into NC last night.  QRN was moderate.  Brian's
signal was first detected at 0000 UT and last seen at 0600 UT.  Best
signal was at about 0340 UT.  Capture posted at:

http://w4dex.com/argo/135khz/03_12_30.jpg

W1TAG and W1VD reported clear copy.

Our local network was down for about 8 hours yesterday due to a firewall
crash.  I received several messages reporting the online 135 kHz capture
page was not available.  The failure was probably the reason my site
could not be accessed and hopefully all is working now.

The 183 kHz French BC station was very strong here last night.

Real time 135 kHz Argo page at:

http://w4dex.com/argo/135khz.htm

Dex