LF: Re: Spam ..... cheer up.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Spam ..... cheer up.
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:53:07 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
some newbies are here waiting for rain to stop to get up something even
remotely resembling an LF antenna in a space 50ft x 150 on top of solid
chalk and a few feet of clay.

BTW what would be the value as an "earth" of the outer conductor of a
domestic tv/data coax cable  ...not that I would dream for one moment of
making such a connection

Bryan