LF: Broadband QRM

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Broadband QRM
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:14:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Have any of you G's installed BT's Home Network 1200 broad-band system?
If so, did it cause any QRM, LF or otherwise?

I want to network 3 computers and two phones so it seems I need their
1200 modem plus two microfilters and two PC adaptors. If I've got it
right one cptr goes straight to their modem while the other two connect
via USB to the two "adaptors".  The two phones go via microfilters.
The line runs at 512 kB (apparently) but it's all interconnected over the
usual
BT unshielded 4-wire line inside the house so what about LF radiation?

I know this came up some time ago but I've lost the emails. Sorry.

Walter G3JKV.

---