LF: Tuning LF inductors and inexpensive 10000pF variable capacitors

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Tuning LF inductors and inexpensive 10000pF variable capacitors
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:21:52 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi

somewhat puzzled that it hasn't been any discussions about the technique mentioned by G3VA Pat in last Radcom (11/2003). Suppose all of you subscribes to Radcom, but I've noted some from his note on http://home.online.no/~la8ak/c97.htm  Although the notes refers to results made for HF, comparative experiments could be made for LF.
it was also mentioned (not shown on my page) a "high voltage" variable capacitor ...up to 1500pF, suppose it could solve some problems even for LF, and stacking more such devices could easily make a lowcost 10nF variable capacitor

73 Jan-Martin, LA8AK

---
J M Nøding, Datakvalitet, TTS, Kristiansand