LF: Re: Re: R: CT1/G3KEV

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: R: CT1/G3KEV
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:36:44 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jose E. Ribeiro Sa" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 11:29 PM
Subject: LF: Re: R: CT1/G3KEV

Iam glad you enjoyed my country so much Mal.

I guess you haven't forgot to ask ANACOM
(our licensing authority) for the special permits
authorizing you for the use of 6m., right ?
Don't forget 137 Khz are also authorized under
a special permit.
By the way this 2 bands are not allowed and included
in the CEPT agreement, so, you cannot TX in Portugal
in 137 Khz and 50 Mhz using the CEPT License, but,
I'm sure you hold a permanent (resident) license.

I hold a 137 Khz special permit valid until 2005 and it says
135.7 to 137.8 Khz with a max ERP of 1 Watt.
Yes, you read it well 1 WATT only.
Hope they will allow you more when you ask for your permit during
your next visit to the Algarve.

See you in the LF.

Jose  CT1EEB
VK8CS, former 4W6EB
http://www.qsl.net/ct1eeb
Hello Jose
Nice to hear from you. Tnx for the info. I made arrangements on previous
visits for all the permitted bands in Portugal.
I will be struggling with my portable LF equipment to generate 1W erp maybe
0.5W if I am lucky hi
The Algarve is a wonderful place and I will be going again plus some time
around Lisboa.
73 de Mal/G3KEV