LF: Re: T/A DX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: T/A DX
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:09:46 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi LFers!

Saturday, November 29, 2003 G3NYK wrote:
...skip...
AM> Hopefully now the sudden solar "flare-up" seems to have died away, and
AM> geomagnetic activity has quietened, we might see conditions improve to the
AM> point of success with some at least of there routes. Joe has already worked
AM> Jim two-way.....and is visible almost regardless of the conditions, with a
AM> "window" of almost 12 hours now. Really good conditions could produce the
AM> first manual morse T/A qso !!

AM> Good Hunting !! ....its not illegal yet!!

There are no signals from Joe VO1NA and while bad propagation through auroral
oval from UA6 to NA, on 160m also.
I think that while large SFI(abt 170 now), but A index and K index very quite
good.
I shall expect good propagation to NA and then I shall go to Machta.
I believe that in some days there will be a good propagation in UA6

Is IK2DED's beacon again on 135.7 ?

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru