LF: need pictures and facts

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: need pictures and facts
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:17:37 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF-group,

Last weekend I gave a short (15 min.) talk about QRSS and as a result I was asked to give a detailed (1 hour) presentation about "extreme narrowband modes" at the upcoming Microwave Roundtable in Leuven (16 november). It seems a bit odd to talk about a typical LF item at a microwave event, but the organizer explained that they want to "widen their horizon".

Now I am preparing an extended PPT presentation and for that I am looking some nice high-resolution screenshots :
1. "real DX" screenshots (ZL->W, W/VE->Eu, UA9->Eu, UA9->ZL, etc...) where the signals are rather good (readable without too much imagination needed)
2. "pile-up" screenshorts (several calls at the same time)
3. some DFCW and Jason screenshots (Jason signal viewed with ARGO or so)
I found a lot of stuff on the web, but most pictures are just details and rather "sqeezed".
I have fast internet access, so big hi-res pictures (even BMP or PCX) are no problem. But please send the pictures direct to me, not to the reflector.

Further I am also looking for some "facts" :
1. what is the best DX 2 way QSO (M0BMU - UA9OC ?)
2. what is the best DX one-way reception (ZL - W4, ZL - KL7 or UA9 - ZL ?)
3. I want to show all >5000km (3000mi) receptions (one-way or two-way) on a worldmap, all information is welcome.

Thanks in advance,

73, Rik  ON7YD