LF: RE: Re: Spam was 137.77k Beacons (Intern)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Spam was 137.77k Beacons (Intern)
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:13:36 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>

On 7 Oct 2003 at 18:10, hamilton mal wrote:

I am wondering about the
most effective way to eliminate it. They must have got the info about
us via this reflector.If you have an effective cure let us all know.

We also receive SPAM via the reflector, but worst of all, I receive a lot of
virus infected emails. It is strange, so few persons know this email address,
since I normally use the other, but still many of those popular virii are
posted to me, so those few of you who have my email in the address book may
have their PC's infected?

73
Jan-Martin
LA8AK