Re: LF: Re: Beaconing/XDW back on

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Beaconing/XDW back on
From: "Laurence KL1X" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:20:32 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ill see if I can put a second receiver on for you Ian...good luck, peaks were from 0200-0600Z if you keep going till then.

DCF39 is just cw audible at midday here - this is a very good sign!

WD2XDW is back on at 2017Z 137,773.5 Khz - found a sprague cap that doesnt seem top get hot (yet)

LAurence KL1X Anchorage