LF: Re: ZL6QH operational report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: ZL6QH operational report
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:10:32 +0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
LF-enthusiasts!

I have just returned to Taganrog from Machta.

I kept imagining someone was TX exactly +0.1Hz from announcement
frequency ;-) But after my new check up on argocaps now ... not
identified signals ;-(

QRN-level for reception ZL6QH now is a little high (abt +10..12dB)
There can be a QRN-level will sufficient in one or 1/2 month later...

There was an interesting big signal accepted equally on 0.5Hz below from
announcement frequency ZL6QH's dots.
It has disappeared abt 1830z (QH's sunrise ;-) Who it was?
I accepted the beacon-test up to 1930z.

Bob, I shall search for the best way on ZL6QH ;-) and wait date of the
following beacon...

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru