LF: SPAM - Off Topic, slightly

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SPAM - Off Topic, slightly
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:38:09 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

I was on the verge of cancelling this EMail account because of the amount of spam. But on BBC Breakfast this morning they mentioned the MailWasher software.

Look at WWW.MAILWASHER.NET

This lets you go into your mail server and intercept mail before it is downloaded - and send back unwanted stuff as if it had never, and couldn't be, delivered. Saves a lot of time downloading dubious graphical web pages only to be immediately deleted.

This is probably teaching most readers of this reflector to suck eggs, but I'd never heard of it before.....!

Andy  G4JNT