LF: Re: OFF-TOPIC - CARC microwave roundtable photos

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: OFF-TOPIC - CARC microwave roundtable photos
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:32:09 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Stewart, you are forgetting that at The Martlesham Microwave Round Table
we ( Dave , Derek, Andy, Lech, yourself and myself ) declared 136khz an
"honorory microwave band" 'cos it's where interesting people gather and
interesting things are done !! There are quite a few familiar "pates" and
grey hairs in the pics !!
I did not realise that there was so much THz equipment around.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK