LF: OT - SDRadio program

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: OT - SDRadio program
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 11:52:28 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello group,

I notice that the activity in this group is a bit low, so I concocted a new way
to stir it up a little :-)  even if a bit off-topic with LF.

If you have (or are willing to build) hardware capable of generating I and Q
quadrature components in the range -24..+24 kHz, e.g. the R2 receiver published
by QST a few years ago, or the project of Gerald Youngblood appeared on QEX
last year, or anything similar, may be you could be interested to beta test a new
program whose first beta I have just finished to write, SDRadio.

SDRadio is, as the name implies, a Software Defined Radio, or an attempt to it... It is meant for demodulating AM or SSB signals fed in quadrature to the sound card. If I have captured enough your attention, you can get it from here : http://www.sdradio.org

Discussions about SDRadio are not appropriate for this group, so please use
the group mentioned in that Web page, or just send me directly your thoughts.

Thanks

73  Alberto  I2PHD