LF: Re: Re: Re: Radials

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: Radials
From: "Hugh M0WYE" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:26:31 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Bryan, group,
I look forward to working the (first ?) 136kHz Maritime Mobile station this
coming winter.

I assume the maximum height for flying kites is still 60m even when you are
on the water. (I watch windsurfers doing amazing things with kites -
becoming airborne for several seconds at a time.)

If you could contrive to operate your station from a boat it would be an
interesting experiment, and possibly very effective, keep us posted !.
73
Hugh