Re: LF: Variegated witterings.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Variegated witterings.
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:49:08 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
James Moritz schrieb:
My cure was to add a low-pass filter between the matching transformer at the amp output and the coax feeder - the usual pi-section designs won't help due to the shunt capacitors at their input, so I used a tee configuration instead with a series inductor at the filter input. The low-pass filter effectively isolates the amplifier from the ipedance variations at the load. After this, I had no trouble. I have occasionally also had problems with class D amps and peculiar loads - these were also solved using a low-pass filter at the TX output.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

Hi Jim,

wld you pse give a detailed specification of your tee configuration with the series inductor at the filter input ?

tks in advance.

regards

Uwe/dj8wx