LF: 136 ACTY

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 136 ACTY
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:49:58 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Good sigs this morning from SM6BHZ 599 and DK7SU 569 otherwise the band is quiet. Did work OZ8NJ and SM6PXJ also several days ago. Band condx over the summer have been good apart from the odd thunder storm.
I check the band frequently and work QSK with a 80 metre vertical loop on RX and an inv L vertical array for TX.
Rx at present HAGENUK EE430, very sensitive on LF and covers the range 10 khz - 30 mhz.The audio from the RX is followed by a DSP filter to enhance selectivity. I also monitor 7030 khz for xband calls.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/IO94SH