Re: LF: VO1NA July 10

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA July 10
From: "Joe Craig" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:02:09 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Sorry Dave (and the group) I'll be on again tonight starting at 0000 11 July UTC which is 9:30 local time. At that time, it's almost completely dark here. 137.7770 +- 0.0002 kHz and any additional Pegelsender QRI, dot 30.

Thank-you in advance for any QSX. Looking forward to checking the grabber.
Cheers
Joe