LF: RE: 4060 Divider

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: 4060 Divider
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:46:03 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I sucessfully use 74HC and 74HCT familty to at least 30 - 40MHz. It can often be pushed to just above 50MHz. If you want to got faster, the 74ACT family can be used as buffers to beyond 100MHz, but counters and shift registers in that technology don't seem to go much beyond 80MHz in my experience

Andy g4JNT