Re: LF: Antenna simulation program MMANA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Antenna simulation program MMANA
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:08:18 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
I am using MMAMA for some time, it's very useful and user friendly (this last cannot be said from many other antenna simulation software).
And above all : it is FREE.
But, as most other antenna simulation software,  it can come up with rather odd results when simulating amateur sized LF antennas. MMAMA seems to give rather good results for short verticals (with and without topload) but I have encountered  strange things when I tried it on loops.

73, Rik  ON7YD