LF: Re: 300W 136kHz TX

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 300W 136kHz TX
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:43:21 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dave, It is sad to hear that Bob has been unable to beat the "noises", I
know what he has to contend with. Please pass on our thanks and good wishes,
for all the work he has done over the last few years to put a consistent and
distinctive hand-keyed morse signal out on the bands, particularly during
the weekdays.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]