Re: LF: T/A QSO with VO1NA -ionic flushing?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: T/A QSO with VO1NA -ionic flushing?
From: "flo flo" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:03:11 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim/Joe - well done. This really does bode well for the coming shorter nights (mind you Im not wishing them away too fast) I did flush some ions into the S layer at 41,000 ft midwayy across the Atlantic at the time of the QSO - wonder if that helped.

Im sitting here in London at my mothers QTH using her FRG100 listening on 136Khz to the 20 over 9 static crashes and DCF39 booming in, but without the strong clatter of Loran sidebands Im so so used too (and kind of miss). Looking at the recent lightning detection system for Alaska Im wondering if leaving the system connected was such a good idea....bit close. http://129.13.102.67/wz/pics/weltlight.html - its also stormy in Accra at the moment

I leave for Ghana from here in London on Sunday night with radio cargo still intact, even after the best efforts of a certain airline. I hate jetlag. Ive been told my 9G licence is waiting for me......

Laurence KL1X (G4DMA)
http://www.kl1x.com