RE: LF: RE: LF Ghana

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: RE: LF Ghana
From: "Martin" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:51:17 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I didn't quiz Flo during his short call this morning.  All the landlines in
his area are down due to storm damage and I imagine he's trying to keep the
mobile bill under control.  I'll probably be speaking with him tomorrow so
if there are any more questions for him let me know and I'll pass them on.

73 Martin
G4FKK

PS he's monitoring using a 60" dot period.