LF: Propagation 21/22nd

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Propagation 21/22nd
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 10:39:33 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all, conditions seem to be very low last night. CFH was at the lowest
levels I have seen it, and Brian's plot confirmed that his shorter path to
DCF39 only just reached "average" levels on a couple of peaks but was
generally 5dB below. This is the culmination of the recent geomagnetic
activity and will take a few quiet days to return to usable levels.
Unfortunately I doubt this will happen before Laurence has to leave Ghana.
This is a pity as it looks as though he has some traces that are only a few
dB below the "ID level". This expedition is a good example of what QRSS can
do in spite of high levels of static.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]
Propagation report in full with plots at
http://www.alan.melia.btinternet.co.uk/latest.htm