Re: LF: final 73Khz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: final 73Khz
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:59:59 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

Blew the dust off the 73kHz PA and had some QSOs with other regulars on the band this morning - I have been sending beacon signals on 72.35kHz most of the afternoon, consisting of a mix of CW and QRSS3, on the off-chance that casual listeners might be tuning in to the band. I am now QRT while I check this e-mail at work, and do some shopping - but I will probably be back on again later in the evening, when I will look out for other stations on 73k, or might try for some cross-band 73k - 136k QSOs of anyone is interested and the QRN does not become too ridiculous.

Tomorrow morning I will be looking at 72.0k+/- around 0700utc - 0800utc before listening for SAQ at 0830 and later times, but will probably try 73kHz again in the afternoon. I plan to take a few hours off on Monday AM, and will try to check my e-mail between now and then,so that would probably be the best time for any skeds. Then I will be QRV again in the evening for the last few hours of 73k.
Hope to see you there,

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU