LF: Re: SAQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: SAQ
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:09:34 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
SAQ was audible here in Massachusetts this morning. I auto-recorded the 0830
and 1030 feeds, but stupidly left the NR (noise reduction) enabled on my
receiver before retiring last night. That removed a lot of the audio! The
signal was well buried in the noise, but the VVV's and CQ DE SAQ's were
pretty easy copy. Not so for the text, though I will play with the recording
later.

The 1230 feed was heard live, and again the preliminary stuff was
understandable, but only occasional words could be copied during the text
section.

Anyway, not bad for a summertime daylight T/A signal, even on that
frequency!

John Andrews, W1TAG