LF: Re: 73KHz final fling

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73KHz final fling
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:26:39 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF group,

Saw MI0AYZ calling me yesterday evening - good copy after I had fiddled with the RX loop orientation, but lost Ian's signal completely after sending a report. No problem this morning around 0700utc, however, with "O" reports exchanged. Ian's signal was weakly audible amongst the QRN crashes. I also had good copy of G4JNT's low power beacon on 71.900kHz at QRSS3 and QRSS10 speeds during the evening. I spent quite a while calling CQ for cross-band QSOs, but had no takers - it was rather noisy on both 73 and 136.

Will be QRV again this evening - if anyone would like a sked of some sort, let me know before about 1630utc - it's your last chance ever!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU