LF: Re: 73KHz final fling

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73KHz final fling
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:00:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Ian and 73ers
I thought I saw something after Jim this AM but we have a bit of a family
upset and had to quit the shack rather sharpish. Also had GI0GDP over to
assist in making field strength measurements but not very successful.
Based
on the received field strength at 2 Km the radiated power is down in the
microwatt region, which does not equate with the results I get!
As I write this there is a steady carrier visible on 71.997, but what its
origins might be I know not!
All being well should be around until late tonight.

I will be on at 1630 local looking for Ian. Frequency 72kHz +/- avoiding any
other signals or strong local SMPSU type lines.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>