LF: Re: Way off subject ... and totally batty

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Way off subject ... and totally batty
From: "Ian Kyle" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 20:18:41 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Hugh,

if you are interested I can get you a "frequency allocation list" for the
various species of bat. (I do seem to have quite an assortment of loveable
fruitcakes among my friends and  GI3XZM has been very much into bats
recently). He has been suggesting the use of a remote bat receiver with an
11m. transponder  to my 850 for this purpose. He is not on e-mail and is
presently off gallivanting somewhere in GM  land but will be back next week
and it will make a pleasant change for me to ring him up with an unusual
query!

The next time I am over in Hythe I'll try and get in touch for a noggin and
natter.

73,

Ian GI8AYZ/MI0AYZ