LF: Re: G3KEV RN6BN QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: G3KEV RN6BN QSO
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:22:36 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 7:18 PM
Subject: LF: G3KEV RN6BN QSO

Hello Mal,and Sam,
yesterday in the evening  I heard your QSO.Congrats to both,it´s great and fantastic worl record.

Tnx Reiner for the observation. I have worked RN6BN a few times before on QRS3 but I understand this is the first QSO between Russia and the UK on CW. I also worked YU7AR on the 16/4/03 at 2121 utc also a first on CW between YU and the UK, again I have worked TEO many times before on QRS 3.
Tnx again for your report, its nice to have an independent observer.
Look forward to another QSO with you on 137 khz I hear you often with a good signal.
73 de Mal/G3KEV.IO94SH

  73 - DL3FDO-