LF: Jason speed option?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Jason speed option?
From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 20:02:48 -0400
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: <[email protected]>
Responding to an inquiry I made on the Lowfer reflector, Alberto di Bene has
indicated that he would look into providing a fast/normal/slow version of
Jason if there was sufficient interest. My suggestion had been for the slow
option as an aid for U.S. Lowfers who primarily send one-way beacon
transmissions. He indicated that there had been some interest from the EU
side in a faster speed for 2-way QSOs.

Anyone interested in the topic is invited to make their suggestions.

John Andrews, W1TAG