LF: Site

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Site
From: "Laurence J Howell" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:52:22 -0800
Sender: <[email protected]>

The LF Argo shots of 137/185/71 Khz (and more or less as available) on the
web site are off line.
Reason - Contractors start work this weekend on the tower extension and
I've started to dismantle the hardline feeders.

I should, work permitting, be back on line with a bigger and even less
noisy receive array by the middle of next week. Ill attempt to be back on
line with Echolink as well. Ive/you've not missed much this past weeks here
in the Northern lats, conditions are still very depressing/depressed. Ill
have the final results of the "on air receive" comparison between the 850
and 870 on the web site next week sometime...it was very close but the 870
gets my vote, but only on 137Khz and probably only from this location....
Rgds Laurence KL1X Anchorage
http://www.kl1x.com