LF: RE: 136 last Sat.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: 136 last Sat.
From: "Simon Lewis" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:48:48 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Ian,

Maybe you should use a better receiver rather than the 'cats whisker'
HI!

I have the same problems here but with horses rubbing themselves on the
mast at the bottom of the field!

There was a great screen saver for the PC sometime ago with
Schrodinger's cat! Ask GM4ISM!

Good lk on the DX - will be closely listening for a first
GM-transatlantic QSO

Regards

Simon GM4PLM