LF: Re: RE: something for the weekend ??

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RE: something for the weekend ??
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 23:57:28 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Andy, Ah thats what you get when you try to read direct from a scrolling
window on the screen and transpose itallic x's and y's into A's and B's.

I like Wolf's solution. I have a couple of bits of scrap paper filled with
diagrams as I instinctively didn't like the "now change sine to cos" for the
90 deg phase shifts of A-B, but couldn't see why. I considered doing the
phase shift before applying the identity, but didn't carry it through.

MMMmmm nice mine bender....made me get the trig function page out to study
again. I admit I also had to convince myself that Sin(-A+B) was - Sin(A-B)
after Rik's message.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]