LF: RX-LOOP

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RX-LOOP
From: "dj9dw" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 10:07:24 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LF-Group,
as a beginner, I built the loop that I found in df8zr´s homepage. 2m dia,
Q=200 seperate grounding 10m off the shack. I did not receive any statione
outside Germany. Too much noise by mains, TV etc. A small marconi, 10m
vertical and 2x10m on top, although fenced in by surroundings, works
satisfactory. I rx G3LDO barely aural to give one example.  Facit: there are
locations where a loop is pretty qualified to detect noisesources - and
nothing else.
vy 73 dj9dw, jo40le, nr Frankfurt, Peter.