LF: RE: Re: RE: RX-LOOP

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: RX-LOOP
From: "WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 15:33:49 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Peter,
It is 4.5 meters to our house and 4.5 meters to the neighbors house. The
neighbor has lots of medical equipment running for a disabled girl. It is
very surprisingly quiet for being so close to all the houses. We have those
gas discharge street lights in our neighborhood also. Yes light dimmers can
be a problem but those affect every kind of antenna I have tried here so I
wait for them to go to sleep. Hi Hi...

Mike>WE0H
http://www.we0h.us/lf