LF: strange condx

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: strange condx
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:01:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Yesterday early evening around 1900 z RN6BN was a very strong signal, stronger than usual about S6 then about one hour later he suddenly started to disappear, this is when I worked him on 137.7 QRS3, we have worked before. Although weaker he was solid O copy and he gave me the same report. Shortly after we worked he disappeared totally on a CQ then re appeared, perfectly readable but during the evening never got as strong as around 1900z. I have not noticed this rapid QSB on signals before on 136 khz There seemed to be some unusual propogation at this time.
YU7AR and OK1DTN were very strong with some variations on their signals also during the evening.
I also observed some DL acty and DK8KM on hellscriber or some variation of the mode, solid signal.
73 de Mal/G3KEV