Re: LF: Re: LF tuning meter

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: LF tuning meter
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:59:37 -0700
Sender: <[email protected]>

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:44:04 +0100 James Moritz <[email protected]>
writes:
Dear LF Group,

Thanks for the feedback on the tuning meter. Thanks to G3NYK who has pointed out that the "V" and "A" range switch markings were shown the wrong way round on the circuit diagram - I have corrected that in the most recent version of the file sent out.

Jim

This circuit is so useful shouldn't it be Copy Righted  ??   The idea may
be snapped up by MFJ or others
Now if someone would developed a Kit . I will have to do a lot of looking
at Hamfests
thanks for the idea

Bob  K3DJC