LF: Re: 73khz First Tuesday activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 73khz First Tuesday activity
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:10:46 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
As Alan mentioned in his mail about propagation, Tuesday 4th is the first
Tuesday in March and should see the Rugby TX in the middle of the 73k band
quiet for at least the morning. If anyone is likely to be active I will
spend Monday afternoon running up and down the garden in an effort to get
the aerial tuned up on 72khz!

I shall try the same. Will confirm on this group.
My antenna was slightly damaged in recent gales, so I hope it will stand up
to the much higher voltages present at 73k.

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net