LF: YU7AR, etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: YU7AR, etc.
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 18:39:16 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

I was very pleased to work YU7AR on Saturday evening for another new country. He was visible on the computer screen just as I arrived home, with a very nice signal in QRSS3. I also worked I5TGC, who is a consistent QRSS signal these days, and saw EA1PX using QRSS10, but no reply.

Sorry to miss the OM portable operation; I was out during the day on both Saturday and Sunday, and so did not have the opportunity to work in CW. Hope to do so next time...

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU