LF: Re: KL1X in G

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: KL1X in G
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:17:11 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:16 PM
Subject: LF: KL1X in G

Anchorage has suffered winds to over 100mph cutting power lines with a lot
of fallen trees in my home area. My power was off beyond a time that my
UPS could sustain hence the rx is off line (pooh). The winds are high again
this evening too. Secondly the web site kl1x.com is STILL not being pointed
by the domain name server owner but in the mean time you can put in
24.237.8.95
and see at least what the site will look like when I get back to Alaska
and switch the 870 back on! The 4 instances of Argo are seen as blank black
screens at the moment Running a remote system has many pitfalls and mother
nature holds all the cards. Vy 73 Laurence Kl1X in Cumbria UK.

Laurence
Sorry to hear about the problems in Anchorage !
Hope the UK trip going well. Understand my coffee
will stay hot in the future, Thanks,sorry not to meet you.
73 Laurie.