LF: Positive results of UA9OC sigs in ZL

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Positive results of UA9OC sigs in ZL
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:04:43 +1300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,

Last night I got convincing results of the UA9OC QRSS60 beacon transmission
on 137.7 kHz.  I found the frequency offset to be +0.15 Hz at the time of
best reception here (around 1500 UTC).  I am happy to send an Argo capture
to someone with a web site, to post it for general inspection.  I will email
a file to those with web site facilities.

My QTH in western Wellington is in the same grid square as ZL6QH, however
Quartz Hill overlooks the sea and it should have good sea gain in the UA9
direction compared to my QTH, so we are hopeful of making a go of it from
ZL6QH tonight .....

73, Bob ZL2CA